Sunday, July 25, 2010

Typical First Blog Post

Here I am, starting a blog. It's not the first one I've had, but it IS going to be the best. And hopefully it'll stick around for a while this time.

I figured now that I'm out and about in the world, meeting lots of awesome people, making connections and whatnot... there needs to be a really easy way for them to go take a look at what it is that I do. So this blog is going to be all about me and my work. Occasionally there might be some tangents, but I'll try to keep those to a minimum; that's what Facebook's for anyways, right?

So to anyone that already knows my work, the first few posts will be a nice refresher. And to anyone new, thank you for showing enough interest to stop by! I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment